Terms and Conditions
We expect that:
· All parts will be fitted by a suitably competent person, who observes all relevant safety procedures such as working with the electricity disconnected, using the correct tools & safety equipment etc.
· You have correctly diagnosed the fault(s) on your appliance(s), and the part(s) you are ordering have been identified as those needed to repair your appliance(s).
The delivery charge for your selected items can be seen on the Basket page before you start to place your order, or at any time whilst browsing the site. Orders are processed throughout the day. We will deliver items within 3-5 working days of our customers placing an order for stock items from our warehouse. Special Orders, Non - stock items take longer up 2 3 weeks.
Delivery applies to normal working days
We have a daily cut off order time of 2.30pm to deliver items.
Orders must be received before 2.30PM
We only deliver to destinations within the United Kingdom & Ireland.
appliancesparesonline.co.uk always endeavour to adhere to delivery estimates but they are unfortunately only estimates. With the best will in the world and over 20 years experience in the appliance parts business, coupled with the most efficient systems, things sometimes can go wrong, very often outside of our control. We would like to take this opportunity to apologise if you are unfortunate enough to experience any difficulties with your order. For any enquiries please contact 0870 766 6190
· Supply spare parts that are of high quality, and which meet relevant manufacturers' safety standards.
· Respect your privacy totally. No information that you give to us will be used for any purpose other than to complete your transaction.
· Deliver your spares as quickly as possible.
· Keep you informed of any delays with your order, such as currently out of stock items, and give a likely delivery time if possible.
During the transaction process we need to obtain information about you; Your name, address, telephone number, & your Credit/Debit card details.
We need this information to conduct our business, this information is not passed on to any third party.
Returns & Refunds
You may return a part and receive a full refund when:
· The part you received from us was faulty.
· The part you received was genuinely damaged in transit.
· The part you received was wrongly supplied by us.
All returned parts must not be used, marked, or damaged, with the packaging intact and in a resaleable condition. (carriage charges will be deducted)
*Special Orders are non-returnable, this will be mutually agreed before the transaction is processed.
You have the right to cancel your order up to seven days from receiving it, but you will be liable for the postage costs for all returned items.
Questions & Comments
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact us on 0870 766 6190 and we will be more than happy to deal with your enquiry.